Position: Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
Location: North/Central TX
Would you consider yourself as being both a problem-solver and detail-oriented? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Collier Consulting’s Engineering Team is expanding and seeking to hire a Water/Wastewater Project Engineer.
This position involves working together with senior members to seek new business opportunities as as providing support in current projects involving water well, water treatment, and water distribution design. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of teamwork, and a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently on assignments.
-Lead the design and construction administration of a variety of water and wastewater projects
– Plan, design, permit and construct phase services
– Communicate and coordinate with clients, sub-consultants, regulatory agencies, and members of the public
– Occasional business travel may be required
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Professional related experience in wastewater collection, evaluation, rehabilitation, and design
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership, task management, and project organizational skills
To be considered, contact Nathan Collier at (254) 968-8741 or email@example.com.