Position: Senior Hydrogeologist/Project Manager
Location: North/Central TX
Would you describe yourself as an expert in the Texas groundwater market, who enjoys strategic planning and business development? Collier Consulting’s Hydrogeology Team is expanding and seeking to hire a Senior Hydrogeologist/Project Manager.
This position involves coordinating with clients, sub-consultants, regulatory agencies, and members of the public on a routine basis. The ideal candidate must have strong communication, strategic planning, design and administrative experience in a variety of hydrogeologic projects.
– Confidently engage clients on a routine basis
– Articulate technical information through written reports and oral presentations
– Manage and maintain existing accounts, as well as develop new accounts by presenting new solutions to clients
– Occasional business travel may be required
- B.S. in Geology/Geoscience; Master’s is preferred
- Registered Professional Geologist in the State of Texas or ability to become registered
- 12+ years of related professional experience
- Strong technical experience in hydrostratigraphy, groundwater modeling, fate and transport modeling, and geophysical log interpretation.
- Proposal preparation
- Demonstrated leadership, junior staff development, and project organization skills
To be considered, contact Nathan Collier at (254) 968-8741 or email@example.com.