Position: Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer & Project Manager
Location: North or Central TX
Would you describe yourself as a technical expert that enjoys strategic planing and business development? Collier Consulting’s Engineering Team is expanding and seeking to hire a Senior Water/Wastewater Engineer.
This position involves coordinating with clients, sub-consultants, regulatory agencies, and members of the public on a routine basis. The ideal candidate must have strong communication, strategic planning, administrative, and managerial experience in the planning, permitting, and design of water and wastewater projects.
– Confidently engage clients on a routine basis
– Articulate technical information through written reports and oral presentations
– Manage and maintain existing accounts, as well as develop new accounts by presenting new solutions to clients
– Occasional business travel may be required
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering; Master’s preferred
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas or ability to become registered
- 12+ years of related professional experience
- Strong experience in the planning, permitting, and design of water and wastewater projects
- Proposal preparation
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Demonstrated leadership, junior staff development, and project organizational skills
To be considered, contact Nathan Collier at (254) 968-8741 or email@example.com.