Position: Groundwater Business Development Manager
Location: North/Central TX
Would you consider yourself to be experienced in the Texas groundwater market who enjoys strategic planning and business development? Collier Consulting’s Hydrogeologic Team is expanding and seeking to hire a Groundwater Business Development Manager.
This position requires effective networking and advertising abilities to promote new business opportunities. The ideal candidate must grow and retain clients around the State of Texas by identifying solutions and services that meet the clients needs. This requires a knowledge of the Texas groundwater market and the social ability to effectively navigate the market’s complexity.
– Confidently engage clients on a routine basis
– Develop client rapport and provide support that will continually improve the client relationship
– Manage and maintain existing accounts, as well as develop new accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
– Occasional business travel may be required
- B.S. in Geology/Geoscience;
- 5+ years of related professional experience in water, geoscience, or engineering industry
- Strong networking, public speaking, writing, and closing skills
- Proposal preparation
- Experience working with municipal and private utilities
- Demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint
To be considered, contact Nathan Collier at (254) 968-8741 or email@example.com.